1. Quisquater, Jean-Jacques, et al. "How to explain zero-knowledge protocols to your children." Conference on the Theory and Application of Cryptology. Springer, New York, NY, 1989.
2. Hasan, Jahid. "Overview and Applications of Zero Knowledge Proof (ZKP)." Nanjing: Nanjing University of Posts and Telecommunications (2019).
1. Goldwasser, Shafi, Silvio Micali, and Charles Rackoff. "The knowledge complexity of interactive proof systems." SIAM Journal on computing 18.1 (1989): 186-208.
1. Wernke, Marius, et al. "A classification of location privacy attacks and approaches." Personal and ubiquitous computing 18.1 (2014): 163-175.
2. Wicker, Stephen B. "The loss of location privacy in the cellular age." Communications of the ACM 55.8 (2012): 60-68.
1. How I was able to track the location of any Tinder user. Max Veytsman. Include Security Team Research Blog. 2014.
2. Vulnerability in Bumble dating app reveals any user's exact location. Robert Heaton. robertheaton.com. 2021.
3. Fitness tracking app Strava gives away the location of secret US army bases. Alex Hern. The Guardian. 2018.